Wednesday, January 11, 2017

Amendment: It's Okay to Love Matt Groening

Amendment: It's Okay to Love Matt Groening
In my song Thrown Stones, I sing about how much it hurts me to hurt others. That's what I mean by the line, thrown stones sting with the mark they make. I've always been like this. It's the way God made me. I always regret it when I hurt someone because I end up feeling their pain and having my own sense of guilt on top of it. So this situation I've been put in with my work online has really messed me up because I have been forced to be a prick and it is totally against my nature. I can't read my angry posts at all. They are too pain ridden for me. I was never on a power trip here, just a pain trip.

Since I will soon be discontinuing my daily posts to this account, I want to go back to being myself as much as possible before I say good bye. I wish I could have kept the copyright information I shared here free of emotion but I am an artist and externalizing my feelings simply happens automatically as I discuss almost any topic. At least these posts show the deep psychological impact of so many violations against my work and my name.

I'm going to amend a couple of things now that I said earlier in the heat of the moment. The first is where I said that copyright offenders have no souls. I shouldn't have said that. In fact, I should have told you to pray for the souls of copyright offenders. I was just consumed by rage at the time. The other is my request to remove your love for authors from your love for their work, as in it's okay to love the Simpsons, just not Matt Groening. The Lord would not be happy with me for telling people to do that. If anything, He wants you to love Matt Groening even more for being your enemy. On top of that, it was quite foolish of me to think I could have any influence whatsoever over who you choose to love. Your hearts are your own to administer however you wish.

I've been clean and sober for every day of 2017 up to today and I've drastically cut down on my cigarette smoking. I guess my wildest days are behind me now as I head irreversibly into my middle age. I seem to be ever on the verge of tears, however. I must struggle to 'pull myself together' when I reflect on my life of the last ten years. I don't know if this is situational or merely the result of my shifting brain chemistry as my neurotransmitters slowly return to their original balance. Anyway, once they do, I'm going to try to leave them that way.

Back to my page links. Looks like I'll be adding some new notices of violations to my account today as I extend them to my posts from 2010 to 2012. When I'm finished, I'll add as much as I can from them to my list of star copyright offenders. Then I guess this account will be done. Of course, I will continue writing at home but I will only share my new work with my lawyer. If I'd have done so with my old work, maybe I could have avoided this whole disaster.

3:06pm: I'm back to add one more vital detail to this post. I asked people to withdraw their love from stars who stole my work because this love had a very evil flip side: hate for me. I most recently sensed this hate from the love that was clearing the way for Blue Rodeo's visit to Vancouver scheduled this January 28th. A major violator of my music, the love for this band may have been what provoked the bitter posts in my short lived Commercial Broadcasting Is Indecent blog which immediately preceded this blog. Such hate poisons me and brings out the very worst in me online, which is probably the intention of the ones who keep sewing it with these local concert promotions for bands that violate or violated my copyrights like Blue Rodeo and AC/DC.

What I was trying to achieve by protesting their love for violators of my work and my image was to stem its corresponding tide of hate against me. It's okay to love these bad stars, as long as it is an informed love that will protect me from any further harm. That's the kind of love I want you to have for them, a nice, safe, Christian love. If you want to love me for my work, I hope it will not manifest as hate to the ones who violated it. God wouldn't like that, just as I expect that the Lord would not want us to hate Jews as a result of our love for Him. I want our love to be as perfect as we can get it. And now I must return to my notices of violations.

4:39pm: I've had all I can take of seeing followers zero on my blogs today as I log violations that were made against my work by the biggest stars on the planet and know that their fans all read my blogs. Google's Blogger sure made sure that I would have absolutely no motivation from them whatsoever to restore all this work to the web. It is so INSULTING to have to look at that notice while I have the attention of so many millions of strangers and it is very upsetting to know that it encourages disrespect from local citizens who might respect me otherwise. But I guess that if the president of Google thought it was okay to sell my evidence to Dateline so they could illegally send me to Hell with it in 2012, he must think that it is acceptable to now push my Blogger posts into deep space where no one could find them even with a search reference that consisted of whole paragraphs of my work. I will be relieved when I don't need his website anymore. I bet I'd have made it a long time ago if I'd have stayed off of his brutal website.
  
More Statements Scripts Songs
© 2017. Statements by David Skerkowski. All rights reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment